- Comes with an optional 60 day trial license.
- Windows’ Smart Screen may block the installation. You can disable the Smart Screen from the Control Panel.
- The User Account Control may block / warn against the installation. Ignore or click “more info” to proceed.
- Windows Defender may prevent write access to designated part of “My Documents”, and perhaps other parts of the hard-drive too. Write access can be restored under settings for threat and virus protection.
- Contact us if you’re in doubt – and we will verify that the install files are still 100% OK.
Roon often needs a separate license key. Generate a hardware ID from the convolver if it says that a valid license is missing. And send it to juice hifi to get a new key.
If the program doesn’t run normally, you may need one or two of these:
Press hyperlink to download
[3 may 2021]
- A bug that limited allowed audio format (channel count) has been fixed.
[21 apr 2021]
- A bug related to sample rate shift when context was engaged has been addressed.
[06 mar 2021]
- Several getting started quirks have been eliminated
[07 feb 2021]
- A programming flaw that caused the stand-alone convolver to close on startup under certain conditions has been eliminated.
[07 feb 2021]
- Implemented “allow all users” access for the application data folder. since Audirvana did not have write access to the ini file.
- Eliminated a few bugs.
- Reworked the context sensitive approach that was not working.
- The context is identified by the following markers: process, number of input channels, input offset (stand-alone) and sound card.
- The context finder chooses the last used context that matches the context markers that is known at the time.
- Literally all settings should now be remembered, down to whether the signal was muted or not.
- Less fuzz getting started:
- Eliminated the “choose sound card” dialog that appeared on first time use. The convolver automatically picks the first available sound card.
- The convolver now does dummy streaming when it is called from a player and not properly configured.
- Added Audirvana to the list of apps that needs the “Roon fix” to function.
- Input buffers, output buffers and buffers in the convolver are all flushed every time the audio stream is stopped. Hopefully it will eliminate reported popping.
- On startup, the form could be invisible, yet interfering with mouse movements etc. Now, the form is immediately moved outside the screen to avoid this interference.
- GUI relocation: The gui can be unlocked, moved to a desired location and locked there.
[05 jan 2021]
- Bug fix: Set sampe rate in GUI was one place doing get sample rate.
- Added manual placement of form, which is stored in context. Enables you to place the form where you want it to be.
- Improved mouse scroll method in volume slider and latency slider .. for some mouses.
- Bug fix: Fixed a memory deallocation error in callback from driver. The convolver crashed regularly with one of my 7 sound cards when this call was used. Many sound cards seems to be not using this call, or very rarely.
- Set default used inputs to 2 to make getting started with standalone easier.
- Changed the unlicensed version to run muted instead to improve user experience
- Mute and count clips raised an exception if they were pressed before the convolver had started. This is now fixed.
- The GUI informs the user if a valid license missing
- Didome cleanup in the “about” form.
- Several gui improvements:
- Fixed several sizing issues
- Regular gui now appears after full gui has been open and closed.
- Added HWID generator to GUI.
- Added a check-mark to open.gui menu and open.full.gui menu, indicating that they stay open until explicitly closed. And they can be closed using the same menus.
- Implemented 60 day trial license as an option in the install file.
[01 oct 2020]
- Temporary license included. Works until end of 2020.
- Added mute memory. Muted on close gives muted on open.
- Added auto start on standalone.
- Cleaned up license check and license info in “about”.
- Added helpfile to tray menu.
- Changed to automatic dpi resizing of form.
[13 jul 2020]
Audiolense convolver 0.9 (beta).exe
- More user friendly getting started with Roon and AsioBridge
- About dialog including license status info.
- The user is notified if a valid license is missing.
- Form stays open if it is clicked open.
- (Hopefully) improved behavior on odd screen settings.
- Various gui tweaks to improve user experience.
- New beta license included, lasting to nov 30th 2020.
[08 apr 2020]
- Fixed 24 bit rendering which was set up on 32 bit buffers before
- Fixed a gui buffer setting error
- Removed the autohide on form when the icon is not on tray …. workaround for AsioBridge
[22 mar 2020]
- Roon compatible
- Fixed sample rate display error
- Fixed a small buffer setting error
- You may have to delete the ini file in the program data folder to make your settings stick.
[03 jan 2020]
- Fixed a downsampling bug: A fixed size blackman that was sometimes too long.
- The process just shut down when an invalid filter had been entered before. Fixed that.
- Supplemented all mouse wheel functions except the slide bars with mouse button functions. Left: incr, right: decr.
- Implemented functionality for customizing latency increments.
[03 feb 2020]
- An optional extra buffer has been implemented (new checkbox in convolver settings) in the hope that it may prevent stutter in a few situations where that occurs.
- Total latency were displayed in ms when samples were chosen. Fixed.
- Made a change to how the GUI is repainted in order to make it more quiet.
[26 dec 2019]
- Two winform that was truncated when the screen was set up with large fonts has been fixed.
- Fixed a channel routing issue in the correction
[23 dec 2019]
- First release