- Windows’ Smart Screen may block the installation. You can disable the Smart Screen from the Control Panel.
- The User Account Control may block / warn against the installation. Ignore or click “more info” to proceed.
- Windows Defender may prevent write access to designated part of “My Documents”, and perhaps other parts of the hard-drive too. Write access can be restored under settings for threat and virus protection.
- Contact us if you’re in doubt – and we will verify that the install files are still 100% OK.
If the program doesn’t run normally, you may need one or two of these:
Press hyperlink to download
[13 jul 2020]
- More user friendly getting started with Roon and AsioBridge
- About dialog including license status info.
- The user is notified if a valid license is missing.
- Form stays open if it is clicked open.
- (Hopefully) improved behavior on odd screen settings.
- Various gui tweaks to improve user experience.
- New beta license included, lasting to nov 30th 2020.
[08 apr 2020]
- Fixed 24 bit rendering which was set up on 32 bit buffers before
- Fixed a gui buffer setting error
- Removed the autohide on form when the icon is not on tray …. workaround for AsioBridge
[22 mar 2020]
- Roon compatible
- Fixed sample rate display error
- Fixed a small buffer setting error
- You may have to delete the ini file in the program data folder to make your settings stick.
[03 jan 2020]
- Fixed a downsampling bug: A fixed size blackman that was sometimes too long.
- The process just shut down when an invalid filter had been entered before. Fixed that.
- Supplemented all mouse wheel functions except the slide bars with mouse button functions. Left: incr, right: decr.
- Implemented functionality for customizing latency increments.
[03 feb 2020]
- An optional extra buffer has been implemented (new checkbox in convolver settings) in the hope that it may prevent stutter in a few situations where that occurs.
- Total latency were displayed in ms when samples were chosen. Fixed.
- Made a change to how the GUI is repainted in order to make it more quiet.
[26 dec 2019]
- Two winform that was truncated when the screen was set up with large fonts has been fixed.
- Fixed a channel routing issue in the correction
[23 dec 2019]
- First release