- Windows’ Smart Screen may block the installation. You can disable the Smart Screen from the Control Panel.
- The User Account Control may block / warn against the installation. Ignore or click “more info” to proceed.
- Windows Defender may prevent write access to designated part of “My Documents”, and perhaps other parts of the hard-drive too. Write access can be restored under settings for threat and virus protection.
- Contact us if you’re in doubt – and we will verify that the install files are still 100% OK.
If the program doesn’t run normally, you may need one or two of these:
Press hyperlink to download
[03 jan 2020]
- Fixed a downsampling bug: A fixed size blackman that was sometimes too long.
- The process just shut down when an invalid filter had been entered before. Fixed that.
- Supplemented all mouse wheel functions except the slide bars with mouse button functions. Left: incr, right: decr.
- Implemented functionality for customizing latency increments.
[26 dec 2019]
- Two winform that was truncated when the screen was set up with large fonts has been fixed.
- Fixed a channel routing issue in the correction
[23 dec 2019]
- First release